2019 Tuscany Rec Center Pool Hours:
August 12-16, 19-23, 26-30 (Monday-Friday School Days)
August 17-18, 24-25,31 and September 1-2 (Weekends and Labor Day)
Please follow all Pool Guidelines as indicated in the Rec Center Rules:
- No running on the pool deck or other paved areas of the facility.
- Animals are not permitted with the exception of ADA or guide dogs.
- Dunking, riding or standing on shoulders, rough play or throwing object is not permitted.
- Diving is not permitted. Diving includes any head first entry, front/back side flips or twist jumps. Cannonballs are not allowed.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed only in the deck areas.
- Members are responsible for the clean-up and removal of food, drink and personal belongings.
- Lap pool lanes are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, with a time limit not to exceed 30 minutes when others are waiting. Do not enter a lap pool lane that is already occupied without asking permission of the person using it.
- Portable radios, CD players and other electronic devices must be battery powered and may be used with headphones only.
- All food containers must be plastic or paper.
- Glass, cans, gum or personal barbecues are not permitted in the facility.
- Any person who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- The Recreation Center, including all pool areas, is a smoke, vapor, drugs, tobacco, and alcohol-free facility.
- Members and guests who are incontinent, including all children ages 3 and under, must wear a swim diaper at all times while in pool area.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimwear. No cotton fabrics, shoes, socks, denim, rivets, or thongs are permitted to be worn. All females must wear a bathing suit top and bottom. Swim cover-ups (dresses, shorts, shirts) are required while walking through the Recreation Center to and from the pool.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pools.
- Sexual harassment and/or inappropriate touching is strictly prohibited.
- Persons showing disrespect to others, unruly behavior or dangerous behavior, refusal to abide by pool rules, or use of inappropriate language may be asked to leave the facility.
- All children under the age of 12 years old require adult supervision in accordance with NAC 444 and the Southern Nevada Health District. An adult accompanying a child must remain in the aquatic area at all times. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Adults are responsible for the children they are accompanying even while lifeguards are on duty.
- General admittance is by membership or guest passes only.
- Members and guest must obey all pool rules and follow directions of lifeguards/staff at all times.Floating devices such as floating toys may be limited due to number of occupants in the pool. Oversized flotation devices are allowed with the discretion of the Rec Center’s Front Desk staff. Please be considerate of others.
- Failure to obey lifeguards, staff or safety rules may result in removal from the pool and Recreation Center and suspension of membership privileges.